1. All artwork must be original, quality, handcrafted work which is designed and executed by the accepted artist or follow traditional patterns, or be a skillful adaptation of a published pattern.
2. Any artwork made from a commercial pattern, mould or created by anyone other than the artist is not eligible for acceptance.
3. Any machine or mass produced artwork, commercial casts, or production studio work is not eligible for acceptance.
4. Work made from purchased kits or the use of decals, is not eligible for acceptance.
5. No commercial reproductions or embellished commercial products are allowed.
6. No commercially made forms, products, garments or settings of any kind are permitted. No imports, factory-produced or brokered items allowed. No resale items or discounted items will be permitted.
7. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Selection Committee. Selection of an artist's work within one category shall not be deemed to authorize exhibition by the same artist in any category.
8. No food items may be sold by the exhibitor.
9. Artists must be present with their work for the entire duration of the Festival.
10. Abusive or disrespectful behavior towards Arts on the Trail patrons, volunteers or fellow artists by artists or their representatives will result in immediate dismissal from the event with no refund forthcoming and disqualification from the Arts on the Trail in the future.